Vitamin E oil to nourish
- Topical vitamin E oil can be used to relieve dry skin.
- Since vitamin E promotes cell turnover and regeneration, using it on dry skin generate new cells to the surface faster.
- The thick and oily consistency of vitamin E oil can also prevent further irritation.
- To nourish your skin and making your skin softer and glowing.
Squalane to protect
It does penetrate pores and improve skin at the cellular level, but it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. According to research, squalane has anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce redness and swelling. While squalane won’t clog your pores, natural skin oils, dead skin cells, and bacteria can.
- Helps support the tone and texture of skin by supporting cell turnover, revealing younger, more resilient skin. It also helps thicken skin, reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Sunflower Seed Oil + Shea Butter Oil to moisturize
- Being rich in nutrients, sunflower seeds provide enough nourishment and moisture to keep our skin soft, supple, smooth, and healthy.
- Shea Butter is said to have anti-inflammatory properties and helps to induce a soothing effect for dry, uncomfortable skin.
Q10 + Vitamin C to brighten
- Q10 provides skin and with it helping to support the production of collagen, it is a highly effective ingredient in oil that help to fight the signs of aging and make you look young, and baby skin.
Create your own Vitamin E Face Oil, and To give you a smooth and nourishing skin. We formulate with all vegan, paraben-free, cruelty-free ingredients, all plants extract oil and active hydrating material.