What is Tone Up/Fix Primer?
- Has the instantaneous effect of brightening dull skin and creating a more even skin tone.
- It is between makeup and skincare, as some of these products also have the added benefits of blurring pores, providing moisture, or whitening!
- The most popular forms are creams and primers.
- Tone Up products are usually applied at the end of your skincare routine and right before applying foundation and makeup.
- The creams are usually white and moisturizing enough to use in place of day moisturizer/day cream.
Perfect Nude Makeup, Natural Skin
- Tone Up creams address dullness and ashy skin tones while also providing an instant brightening effect.
- When you don’t like heavy makeup, They seem to be the key to creating that nude makeup look.
- I did initially think that these creams were like those department store “whitening creams” that actually just left a white cast all over your skin but it depends on the product you get! The result should be radiant, glowing skin, not a face that’s obviously whiter than the rest of your body.
- If you prefer using BB creams for the same reason but find that the coverage isn’t enough to hide discolorations, you can apply this first before putting your BB. It’s great for lazy, minimal-effort-makeup days, too!
Brightening & Glowing Skin, Day Care Cream
- Because they moisturize well, so it can be the day cream to start your morning skincare routine.
- We add 2% Tranexamic Acid, Vitamin B3, and Vitamin E Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Morus Alba Twig Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, formulated to make your skin hydrating, glowing and brightening. The best day cream to use in the morning.
Tone Up products offer a great solution as a sort of in-between product, and it can be a great option even for gals who aren’t necessarily trying to achieve a paler complexion. Give you a healthy, glowing, and nude makeup look. Start your tone-up cream, fix primer with small qty, ask firstname.lastname@example.org any time.